WELCOME... TO ANGELLA'S STORY


Tuesday, January 25, 2011

TITLE-LESS

haih... apa ni?!
This is my holiday man...
I tot I'll be full of " DATEs "
T.T
sorry... no one date right now...
kinda empty inside =P
what I'm thinking right now?
I donno actually, I'm just simply typing...
" TITLE-LESS "

I'm listening songs...
songs I love...
like emm~
" Breathe " by Taylor Swift~
her songs... kinda comfortable~
"I can't breathe... without you, but I have to..."
simple but meaningful lyric...
AMAZING!

What i have did just now?...
let me tell ya~
I woke up at 8:30am...
waiting solou
he brought me to have breakfast
with his friends...
they are my friends too...
we chit chat
but I talked less...
my breakfast...
猪肉米粉粿条, 腐竹薏米...
almost every breakfast... the same -.-''
but I like it~
I bungkus the same food for my bro...
he brought me home
they left
I gave my bro the food...
HE HATE IT~
why?
coz I always bungkus the same food for him...
sien liao...
This is my morning~

NOON~
helped my parents to wrap the biscuits...
for sale~
then...
I watched Rapunzel... again~
and right now...
I'm typing here
telling you guys~
HOW BORED AM I~
haha...

It doesn't matter~
that's why I said...
" TITLE-LESS "


1 comment: