WELCOME... TO ANGELLA'S STORY


Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Everything was WOW~

Wow!!! today wake up in the morning... 7.00a.m.
DAMN EARLY!!!
BOH BIAN la... coz' our class start at 9a.m. -.-''
that's why I have to wake up really early... almost everyday -.-''

Today's class... 9a.m. to 4p.m.
NON-STOP!!!
1st FOA Tutorial (hate)...

2nd MACRO Tutorial (replacement coz tomorrow don't wanna come... so... hate)...
3rd FOA Lecture (HATE d MAX)...
& last ENG Tutorial (finally... LOVE)!!!
repeat... NON-STOP...
can you imagine that how pain is my ASS...
almost "开花"...

Very d sleepy at the 1st class...
2nd class still okay... coz I kinda like that tutor's warm smile... like my mom...
but then... I found something interesting during FOA lecture...
while lecturer blah blah blah..........















FOA lecture 4 (last page...)

WOW!!!
UNCLE SOO very popular liao...
but... WHO IS THAT AUNTIE SOO YA?!
married also didn't invite us to your wedding~
sob sob...
HAHA!!! what a surprise when FM and I found this...

Then the ENG Tutorial...
the reason I love it (only for today) coz today we doing presentation...
I no need present already coz I have done it...
haha...
quite fun... coz those topics that my friends presented are quite interesting...
except... haha... shhh...

Finally! ENG tutorial finished...
hm... feel like wanna eat something...
Jayce sopo and I went canteen 2 foyer bought something to eat...
the 1st one I called it as... Sandwich Canai...
the 2nd one as... Octopus ball ball...
while waiting the ball ball...
Jayce sopo finish her sandwich canai soon...
but I haven't started yet...
so I decided to eat in the my car coz I'm too hungry la!!!

Then...
I looked at her... she looked at me...
finally...
I decided to let her drive my car...
at the beginning... my heart was shaking coz it's really not easy to drive it...
WOW!!! what a surprise!
she drove very well... haha...
so I decided to let her fetch me next time... haha!!!
easy liao... haha...

SOPO!!! not bad har...
I TRUST U AH!!! blek~

2 comments: