WELCOME... TO ANGELLA'S STORY


Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Today was a happy day

hm... I can tell that today was quite happy...
because today... there's no any SAD-DY OPSTICLES around...

The 1st thing... really surprising me...
sopo Jayce and I... got a quite good result in our FOA coursework...
WOW~~~
well... I was SHOCKED!!!
but I didn't expressed my feeling... (coz I can't believe it)
I thought it will be a very low marks...
because we got exceeded the percentage of plagarism...
so... it surprised me...
sometimes I thought that our tutor doesn't like me...
so... maybe... you know...
maybe she will deduct our marks because of "my" unsatisfied personality (by the tutor)
well... guess what... she didn't...
on the other side...
she did motivated my heart to start study hard in this subject...
so... thanks ^^

2ndly...
TODAY IS RYAN'S BIRTHDAY!!! (I guess... haha)
well...
maybe you will think that why am I so happy,
with the reason of my friend's birthday...
but not mine...
hm... actually it's because...
I saw his face when we were singing the birthday song... to him...
I have never seen he so happy before...
the smile... it's like... he couldn't stop...
keep smiling happily... blessed...
althought he always bully me by his mouth...
but anyway... I'm happy because he is happy...
so... please lah Ryan... stop bully me by your mouth okay?
because I'm happy for you...
and thanks to you...
and BABE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

3rdly...
after I pratised the dance with my friends...
after I naik my car...
after my mom called me...
and she said she didn't cook for dinner...
and asked me to eat outside before going back home...
after I started my car and the car started to move...
hm... I was wondering...
I haven't buy those cloths that I should wear for the dance performance tomorrow...
I was wondering...
where should I have my dinner?
where should I buy those cloths?
hm... Connaugh Pasar Malam...
alone? no... let's ask sopo Jayce...
hey... do you mind to acc me go psr mlm? (sms her)
sry... I have something to do later... (she replied)
OH NO...
then the next person I was thinking is Alex...
my god... I DON'T WANT LO!!! he just made me angry -.-''
from the college entrance to my big sis---MaiKin's house...
It's not even 2 minutes by driving...
but I had thought a lot of things...
wow...
then... I thought about MaiKin...
It's about to the junction for me to turn right to her house...
luckily... I make it!!!
I went to her house...
hehe...
I'm so happy because my big sis, mei mei and Joey...
acc me to go Wangsa Walk to have dinner...
they acc me buy the cloths... ^^
everything was settle at the Wangsa Walk...
then... I'm invited to thier house to have thier "Tong Sui"...
IT'S NICE!!! thanks to Joey ^^
you made my tummy very very full... haha

hm... so happy today...
hopefully...
our performance for tomorrow will impress you guys...
hopefully...
you all can come to the SBS PROM NIGHT...
because I'll be there to have another performance...
so... see you guys...
and GOOD LUCK TO ME ^^
muackzz...

2 comments:

  1. lol...good...but, mei mei upset and unhappy...about prom night...i was sam tam already.......

    ReplyDelete