WELCOME... TO ANGELLA'S STORY


Thursday, August 18, 2011

The most sad thing ever!

Have you met someone who loves to find something to scold you?
it's like when you start up a fight with someone...
after then, you just stop it...
she complete silence...
then suddenly when you do something that make her incur dislike...
she'll find you and have a talk...
but she start up with angry tone!
not too much... but a little bit...
that her premonition of BOOM!!!

yup... that's my mom...
seriously... sien already...

well recently, is my examination period...
so I just wants to have a little bit moreeeee rest!
thus I told and asked my elder brother to fetch our little brother to school for these period... ONLY
however... he didn't said anything so I just assumed that he agreed...

who knows... yesterday night my mom asked me to fetch him...
because the elder brother have morning class tomorrow~
I was like WTH! 
I thought I told him...
I don't know whether he just ask for a trouble from me...
he told mom that I "abuse" him by forcing him...
I DON'T KNOW!
but then I tell my mom that I don't want to fetch him...
then she just scold me!
she don't know that I have exam... which is more important!
I NEED REST!

maybe you'll think that I'm immature...
but I totally understand my mom's situations and ofcoz my brother's...

what I really care about is i just hope that my mom would understand MY SITUATION, too...
look into fair and justice~
and don't just spread out those words that make me feel like I'm not filial...
I'll be very sad...
when she know my problem...
yes, she asked me to tell him and ask him to fetch my little bro...
but she don't even feel guilty and apologize...
I had enough!

quarreling with my mom is the most sad thing IN THE WORLD...
that's why I cried non-stop because of that...

and now...
just like what I said... 
she is just finding something to scold me...
I don't wanna talk to her right now...
seriously!

I'm gonna concentrate on my examinations...
hope that everything will be back to normal...
that's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment