WELCOME... TO ANGELLA'S STORY


Wednesday, August 17, 2011

People always say that, I'm...

People always say that, I'm chubby...
hehe... actually I kinda love that... 
CHUBBY only people loves to hug me ma... ^^

People always say that, I'm hairy...
aiya... you never heard people say hairy girl is the most pretty one ma...
the MOST SEXY somemore... haha XP

People always say that, I'm short...
hoho... short girl can wear beautiful high heels ma...
Although I'm the shortest in the family,
but dainty and cute only good ma~

People always say that, I have a pair "mong mong eyes"...
haha... like that only good ma!
I can block those sand...
somemore my son will be very lengzai~ haha!!!

People always say that, I'm sot sot...
sot sot not good  meh?
you laugh me sot?
hehe... I'm glad to make you happy~
and I'm happy too ^^

Anyways...
no matter how I look... no matter how I am...
chubby... hairy...
short...
small eyes...
even sot one!
I'm happy that I'm being myself...
I always being myself~

I know...
U LOVE ME...
because I always being myself~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment